Google Hangouts!!




















Hi All,

Over the last two weeks I've been broadcasting a live event on Google+ that involves me sketching or painting for half-an-hour and then critiquing someone's work for the other half-hour. These are great fun, and a way of sharing a little bit of my process with anyone interested. Here's the link to next week's show:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cfgjgjjllbvt2omapo24h1hirko

To request a critique of your work (I choose one piece at random each week), leave a comment on the event page, preferably more than a day before the broadcast is going to start, giving a link to both the work and the reference used to create it.

I look forward to sharing my screen again with you next Tuesday at 9pm!

Comments

Wal Alves said…
His works are incredible!

Popular Posts