London Film and Comic Con!!!


On the weekend of the 17th -18th July I will be exhibiting at the London Film and Comic Convention at Earl's Court, along with my friend and fellow caricaturist Neil Davies. There will also be plenty of stars attending, I'm sure I will get to draw a few of them over the weekend. I will also be doing a live painting over the course of the weekend, as well as selling books and prints. If you're thinking of attending, drop by our table and say 'hi'!

Also, I have set up a wix website with my latest works on it, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think...


...thank you! :)

Comments

Sadami said…
Yahooo, Paul!
Congratulations on your good news and your friend Neil's work lovely. All your recent works on another net look great. Have a wonderful time!
Cheers,
Sadami

Popular Posts